Have an account? Sign in
"*" indicates required fields
You agree that CreativePro Network may send you emails, including the newsletter selections above. You can unsubscribe at any time.
By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge our Privacy Notice.
New user? Create an account
By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge our Privacy Notice.
Thanks for the response. The bleed was set for all four sides – I took off the bleed on the inside.
Your advice was definitely helpful, but I’m not done yet!
Now I have the last page in the chapter, an odd page, and the master items on the even side show up, off the last page. It’s not in my way, but it is annoying. I just release the master items and delete.
But I like knowing how to doing things the right way, so if anyone can advise…
This site uses cookies, but not the kind you eat. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. By continuing to browse the site, you accept cookies.
CreativePro Week returns to Phoenix, AZ, June 7–11. Save $300 on a Five-Day Platinum Pass through July 31!