Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
Participant“When you say it does not work, what happens?” …
I suppose: “Nothing!” =D
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi,
Not clear! … ;-)
What do you really want to play? Adjust existing prices? Play modifications with an Excel prices corresponding table [3 columns: SKU | previous price | new price]?
Not a same matter! Not a same script!
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi,
You need a script … and, personally, not for free!
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantIs Maasood on vacation? … No news!
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi,
Ask the guy who wrote the script to add this feature into it! …
I could do it but scripting is a real work and personally not for free!
You could contact me at: obiwankenobiearth@gmail.com(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
Participant“I don’t know what Alberto wants to do …”
Thanks for the comment! ;-)
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantAnd here’s a “1-click”! ;-)
[if the layout moves, just a new click!]
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi,
I don’t see the relationship with Alberto’s question!! …
And even less with the comment below! This is exactly what Alberto doesn’t want to do!!
“The idea is that you build your TOC with InDesign’s rather limited tools and then fix manually the toc to look the way you want.”
What Alberto wants is a “1-click”!
(^/) =D
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantI suppose there’s no para running on 2 pages!! =D
Just for comment: Script written for fun!
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi,
“That is possible, but it would take some time to develop, so I would have to charge for it. Please contact me…”
… at: obiwankenobiearth@gmail.com
(^/) ;-)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi Murali,
Very simple:
Do it manually without forgetting to thank Scott to have written such an amazing script and given it to you for free!
(^/) ;-)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi,
A cool friend [ I hope he is! ;-) ] wrote sooner:
“That is possible, but it would take some time to develop, so I would have to charge for it. Please contact me…”
My email is: obiwankenobiearth@gmail.com
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi,
A cool friend [ I hope he is! ;-) ] wrote sooner:
“That is possible, but it would take some time to develop, so I would have to charge for it. Please contact me…”
My email is: obiwankenobiearth@gmail.com
(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
Participant[I’ve just copied your sentence!] No need Grep!
Replace “ by »
Replace ” by «(^/)
Michel Allio for FRIdNGE
ParticipantHi David,
[JS]: “space” [ It’s my good action of the day! ;-) ]
About your last comment: This won’t never enough! …
Personally, I’ll be ready and very proud to share the scripts I write … when the guys who’ll download them will be ready and very proud to share the money they take to their clients using my work! … But apparently, for some, pride really seems to depend on which side of the wallet you are!
(^/)
-
AuthorPosts
