Have an account? Sign in
"*" indicates required fields
You agree that CreativePro Network may send you emails, including the newsletter selections above. You can unsubscribe at any time.
By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge our Privacy Notice.
New user? Create an account
By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge our Privacy Notice.
Sorry — ignore that Healthy Balance on Campus entry. It’s meant to be a kind of visual pun, and is deliberate. I’ll remove that page from the uploaded file so I don’t mislead anyone else!
I’d be happy to blame my digital print partner, only I get similar (not identical) behaviour when I test print either the original ID file or the pdf from my own Postscript laser printer (a KonicaMinolta MagiColor 2450). This makes me think the file is somehow flawed, but not in any easily identifiable way. I’d be interested to know whether the problem appears if you printed to a local desktop printer.
However, you have made me think I should enlist the help of my digital print partner — they run PitStop, and it mght give them some additional glimpses into what’s going on.
Any further comment is welcome!
This site uses cookies, but not the kind you eat. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. By continuing to browse the site, you accept cookies.
CreativePro Week returns to Phoenix, AZ, June 7–11. Save $300 on a Five-Day Platinum Pass through July 31!